- Street: 83-88, Mohakhali Dhaka – 1212 Bangladesh
- City: Dhaka
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01670268693
- Company Name: National Hotel & Tourism Training Institute (NHTTI)
- Listed: June 19, 2013 3:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE (DIPLOMA)
On completion of the National Diploma Course the graduates will :
Be capable of performing effectively in supervisory roles within hotel and catering industry.
Have the supervisory and social skills to supervise staff and deal with all customer relations.
Have product and operational knowledge necessary
to establish and maintain standards of quality
to optimised the use or resources within the constraints/policies of quality and costs.
Have skills to attend to all business aspects of the enterprise/organisation.
Have the skills and confidence to become self employed entrepreneurs after suitable job experience, if so wished.
Have initiative, self reliance and an adaptable approach to new problems or ideas.
Have ability to understand the financial operation of an organisation.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR DIPLOMA COURSE
Educational Requirements : H.S.C or equivalent
Selection : Based on written examination and personal interview.
Examination Result : Grading:
Excellent 90 – 100%
Very Good 80 – 89%
Good 70 – 79%
Pass 50 – 69%
Fail Bellow 50%
Admission Fee : Tk. 1,60,000 TK. (One Hundred Sixty Thousand Only)
Duration : Two year full time Diploma.
4266 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: BD trainer
- Member Since: June 12, 2013
Other items listed by BD trainer
- Human Resource Management for Executive At Sobhanbagh
- Learn Changes in VAT by Budgetary Measures of FY At Kawran Bazar
- Learn Pencil Sketch /Bulbul Lalitokola academy At Khilgaon
- Learn Rabindro Music /Bulbul Lalitokola academy At Khilgaon
- DIPLOMA IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT At Mohakhali